united by our shared conviction of honor
The first step in applying for services is to register through our secure, private online registration system .Through your account, you will be able to manage your information, apply and request services, upload military and medical documents, as well as confidentially communicate with Xtreme Couture G.I. Foundation staff.
Create Account Here
If you have an account already set-up, please sign-in below.
- Actively served in the United States Military
- Copy of LES or DD214
- Scope of Needs
- Financial Snap Shot - Documentation of Entire Household Income
- Debt Snap Shot - Copies Of Current Bills
- Relief of Outstanding Bills
- Special Equipment Needs
- Immediate Financial Needs
- Mortgage Payments
- Utility Bills
- Vehicle Payments
- Medical Bills From Military Injury
- Transition/Meditation Services
- Applicants can apply online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the XCGIF online portal
- Processing and Review Period
- XCGIF will process, analyze and prioritize applications
- Evaluation and Notifications
- Final funding decisions are made
- Applicants will be notified about their application status and XCGIF will begin to process payments for those who will receive assistance.
- Entire Process Can Take Up To 30 Days
- XCGIF provides a single One Time Assistance To Qualifying Families
- Applicants that do not receive assistance in one month and continue to experience financial struggles can re-apply in subsequent months.