Eligibility - Emergent Financial Needs
Please review the edibility criteria and what expenses may quality.
The eligible and ineligible expense lists are not all inclusive. Each case will be carefully reviewed for its own merits. Upon approval, payments will be made for you directly to the creditor. The applicant must provide current past due bills containing the remit to information. We will render payment for eligible past due current bills only. All applications are individually reviewed and XCGIF reserves the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
- The applicant must be a combat veteran that actively served in the United States Military.
- Discharged on or after September 11, 2001.
- Financial mismanagement by self or others, or due to bankruptcy.
- Household expenses – mortgage, rent, repairs, insurance
- Vehicle expenses – payments, insurance, repairs
(major repairs for vehicles over ten years old will not be considered)
- Medical bills From Military Injury
- Mental Health Support
- Physical Wellness Program (MVP)
- Special Equipment Needs
- Credit cards including military charge cards and retail store cards
- Spousal or child support
- Cable or secondary phones
- Taxes - property or otherwise
- Furniture, electronic equipment or vehicle rentals
- Any other expenses not determined to be a basic life need